The debut Sleep Summit will feature special guests Dave and Jenny Marrs of HGTV fame.
Offering breakthrough strategies for mattress retailers
The event, to be held in Walmart’s headquarters town of Bentonville, Ark., will bring together business builders, sales leadership experts, sleep scientists and industry innovators for four days of engaging breakout sessions, dynamic keynotes and innovative group activities. All are designed to deliver business breakthroughs in a fun, collaborative atmosphere, while focusing on building sales teams, expanding sleep knowledge, leveraging technology, optimizing business operations and driving sales.
“Created for mattress retailers by mattress professionals, Sleep Summit serves as a launchpad for business breakthroughs, a hub for connecting with like-minded professionals, and a platform to stretch beyond conventional thinking,” said FAM founder Mark Kinsley, producer of the Sleep Summit and president/CEO of Englander, the 129-year-old, Chicago-based mattress maker.
Related: FAM Cam Focuses on AVB’s Jim Ristow
Kinsley said the Sleep Summit is “an immersive journey that will leave you inspired, connected and equipped to take your business to new heights,” while providing “meaningful interactions, insights from the industry’s best, and strategies to help you navigate through challenges and lead your team with renewed vigor.”
Guests will include:
- Bentonville-based Dave and Jenny Marrs of HGTV’s “Fixer to Fabulous” home remodeling series
- Brand builder and Fortune 100 company consultant Jason Friedman
- Mattress Firm co-founder Harry Roberts
- Mattress Firm veteran and marketing and merchandising expert Megan Anderson
- Bedhead Marketing founder and former top Mattress Firm salesman Stephen Ferguson
- Sleep scientist Tara Youngblood
- Bedding industry veteran and sales consultant Bob “UncleMuenkel” Muenkel
- Dr. Kimberly Lemke and improv expert Nancy Watt, who blend science and comedy for better sleep
The Sleep Summit will be held at the 21c Museum Hotel in Bentonville, which combines boutique lodging with a contemporary art museum. BrandSource and its Furniture Technology Source (FTS) home furnishings arm encourages all mattress members to attend. To reserve your spot at the conference, visit SleepSummit.co.