Plug in to AVB’s marketing suite of powerful retail tech tools
By YSN Staff
You may have heard a lot of talk about “MTEQ,” and you’ll likely hear a lot more at next week’s 2023 Summit in Las Vegas.
In a nutshell, MTEQ, a contraction of marketing and technology, is the umbrella term for AVB’s integrated suite of retail technology solutions. Available in three service tiers and in separate, dedicated bundles for appliance and furniture dealers, MTEQ, at its core, is built upon the group’s industry-leading Alta e-commerce website platform and its array of digital marketing services, which has earned AVB Marketing the rarefied status of Google Premier Partner.
Layered onto that are a host of fully integrated, high-tech offerings that are cost-effective, easily executable and, many would argue, indispensable. These include:
- LINQ, a proprietary backend system that feeds your entire product catalog to your website and keeps it up to date with the latest pricing
- SYNC, a custom-designed point-of-sale system that tracks sales, service, parts and inventory, all in one place
- HUB, a customer relationship management tool (CRM) that lets you create and send quotes and follow-up communications to your shoppers via text or email
- KIOSQ, an interactive display panel that allows your customers to shop an endless aisle of inventory within your showroom
- Digital price tags, which can be updated on the fly to display the latest, competitive pricing.
Once plugged in, this collection of cutting-edge business tools can address virtually all your business technology needs, while the interoperability of the components assures a smooth and consistent experience for customers and staff alike.
To learn more about MTEQ’s components and how they can empower your business, be sure to attend next week’s Marketing Track Education Sessions at Summit.
YSN publisher AVB BrandSource is the nation’s largest merchandising and marketing co-op for independent appliance, mattress, furniture and CE dealers.