Brama’s “affordable luxury” kitchen appliances are part of a new brand trio at BrandSource.
Appliance partnership with The Legacy Companies brings new brands to members
By Alan Wolf, YSN
BrandSource has formed a new partnership with The Legacy Companies that brings a trio of home appliance brands to members.
Joining the group’s vendor roster are:
- Avanti Products, makers of compact and specialty appliances, including indoor and outdoor undercounter wine coolers, beverage centers and ice machines.
- Brama, a manufacturer of competitively-priced pro-style premium kitchen appliances.
- Vinotemp, makers of luxury wine coolers, cellars, racks and accessories.
The new additions, which fall under The Legacy Companies’ Weston, Fla.-based Consumer Division, are available through five regional distributors that provide “just-in-time” inventory and sales support. Those companies are:
- Climatic Home Products (Southeast)
- Potter Distributing (Upper Midwest and Factory Belt states)
- Mid-States Distributing (Central Midwest and Northern Midwest)
- Tri-State Distributing (Pacific Northwest, Upper Rocky Mountains, Alaska)
- R&B Wholesale (Southwest, California, Sierra Nevada region)
“We are excited to partner with BrandSource and [its] membership to build a long-term partnership,” said Brent Duke, VP sales for Legacy’s consumer division. “Our relationships with BrandSource and our distributor partners offers the Legacy Companies the opportunity to offer exciting new product and brand offerings and build upon our existing relationships at the independent dealer level.”
YSN publisher AVB BrandSource is the nation’s largest merchandising and marketing co-op for independent appliance, mattress, furniture and CE dealers.