By Alan Wolf, YSN
Registration is now open for Summit 2021, BrandSource’s annual spring meeting and product expo.
The now midweek event, slated for Tuesday through Wednesday, March 23-25, will return to the web with a full lineup of product intros, industry updates, vendor trainings, education sessions, and virtual social hours — all presented within an enhanced and easy-to-navigate interface.
Like last year’s industry-first Virtual Convention, the web-based format ensures the safety of attendees and will provide registered members with additional tickets for staff at no extra charge.
Highlights of this year’s “Double Down”-themed Summit will include:
- a series of short-form vendor sessions, where key manufacturers will be asked to answer seven questions in seven minutes;
- AVB CEO Jim Ristow’s State of the Union Address;
- Ten hours of furniture-focused content;
- A keynote by marketing guru Marcus Sheridan, named one of 20 “Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss” by Forbes;
- Marketing and merchandising updates by AVB’s John White and Chad Evans, and;
- BrandSource president Tom Bennett’s Virtual Pool Party & Awards Ceremony.
In between, attendees will get the inside track on the latest appliance, home furnishings and consumer tech launches; vie for prizes in a host of Region- and Summit-wide contests; and connect with vendors and fellow members on the mobile-optimized platform through instant video chat and in-app messaging.
To register for Summit 2021, visit the newly upgraded AVB Events site here and Double Down on business, knowledge and success.
BrandSource, a unit of YSN publisher AVB Inc., is a nationwide buying group for independent appliance, home furnishings and CE dealers.