LG Studio’s stacked WashTower laundry pair is one of seven appliance finalists in the “Best of KBIS” competition.
By Alan Wolf, YSN
The Kitchen & Bath Industry Show, or KBIS, is to major appliances what CES is to consumer tech.
This year’s show — like CES and BrandSource’s Summit 21 — is shifting to an online-only platform out of concern for attendee and exhibitor safety. But that hasn’t stopped the KBIS crew from continuing the on-site tradition of selecting the “best” new products at the annual event.
As a part of the run-up to next month’s virtual show, running Feb. 9-12, the Best of KBIS designer judges have announced the finalists in the competition. The major appliance contenders, in alphabetical order, are:
- Dacor 24-inch Integrated Wine Dispenser
- Dacor Transitional 30-inch Combi-Speed Oven
- Forza 48-inch Professional Gas Range
- GE Profile 30-inch Smart Slide-In Front Control Induction Fingerprint Resistant Range with In-Oven Camera
- LG Studio WashTower
- Liebherr Monolith Wine Column
- Samsung JetBot 90 A.I.+
Winners will be announced Feb. 12. For more information or to register for KBIS Virtual 2021, visit KBISconnect.com.