Merchandising VP Chad Evans announces the winners of the Stampede giveaway.
By Andy Kriege, YSN
The first ever virtual Stampede helped kick off BrandSource’s unconventional 2020 Convention this past Sunday evening.
As an added incentive, this year’s Stampede featured a sweepstakes in which 25 lucky members who placed orders during the show-special buying event were randomly selected to win prizes.
Merchandising VP and Stampede host Chad Evans announced three Grand Prize winners who will each receive a MacBook Pro. The Grand Prize winners are:
- Joe Legato, Bill & Rod’s Appliance, Inc.
- Dale Womeldorf, 371 Furniture
- George Hubbard, Hubbard and Hoke, Inc.
Hundred-dollar gift cards went to each of the remaining winners for taking part in the all-digital Stampede. They are:
- Bridget Blue, Welcome TV
- Steven Owen, Texas Appliance
- Richard Cooper, Dick Cooper TV and Appliance
- Ed Stewart, Stewart Appliances
- Deborah Baker, Baker Brothers Furniture & Appliance
- Steve Boyle, Boyle Appliance
- Jeremy Roth, East Huron TV & Appliance
- Jennifer Lingenfelter, Logel Appliance
- Darin Pote, Jim’s Appliance of Inman Inc.
- Eric Bennett, Roby’s Furniture
- Aaron Atchinson, Jay’s Furniture Barn
- Mark Patterson, Patterson’s Appliances
- Steve Johns, Steve Johns Appliance
- Julie Heiden, Apple River TV & Appliance
- Robert Cobb, Comanche Appliance Co Inc
- Grant Evridge, Evridges Inc.
- Collin Cook, Blacker’s
- Denny Frazier, Frazier’s Appliance
- Spencer Kimball, Southeast Steel
- Joe Schomacker, Schomacker’s Home Galleries
- Jackie King, Nampa Appliance TV and Mattress
- Ronald Randall, Lee Supply Corp.
Evans thanked BrandSource members and vendors for participating in what turned out to be “a very successful Stampede. With this being out first Virtual Convention, we are glad for the success of the programs.”
“The orders exceeded our expectations,” added CEO Jim Ristow.
Industry publication TWICE Magazine concurred. “From our observation, Stampede was surprisingly smooth, with members and vendors reporting overall satisfaction from the event,” wrote Senior Editor Grant Morgan.
And to all the Stampede prize winners, congratulations!
For all things Convention related, visit the 2020 Convention section of YSN.
BrandSource, a unit of YSN publisher AVB Inc., is a nationwide buying group for independent appliance, mattress, furniture and CE dealers.